Saturday 29 October 2011

Welcome

This is the very first post in what I hope will be a very long series of fascinating posts. I hope that you'll join me while I stitch a variety of things. What I hope to achieve here is a document of the projects that I am working on, new things and patterns that I have discovered and new techniques and crafts that interest me. I'll also pick up on any news, competitions and events that I find out about.

Here are a few of the projects that I am currently working on in cross stitch :




What I want to do is show you a before and after shot when I sit down to work on a project. These pictures are for reference for the time being.

In the next post I'll show off a couple of the things that I have actually got around to finishing!

Hope you stick around to see what happens.

No comments: